Pymble Dental Your Family Dentist on the North Shore
From children's dentistry to cosmetic options for adults, Pymble Dental is the North Shore’s family dentist of choice. With a wide range of quality dental services available in our office, you’ll be able to satisfy all of your family’s dental needs in one place. We are proud to treat you and your family with our decades of experience, top of the line technology and unparalleled service.
Quality Dental Services for the Entire Family
At Pymble Dental, we offer a variety of high quality dental services. Whether you’re looking for a children's dentist or would like to replace missing teeth with a crown, bridge or implant, you can be assured that every service will be tailored specifically to meet your needs.
This list gives an overview of the different types of services available in our office, and a consultation with your dentist will help you determine which is right for you.
- Preventive Dentistry to help maintain the health and cosmetic appeal of your teeth for the long run.
- Children's Dentistry to give young people information for good oral hygiene from the start.
- Cosmetic Dentistry to give you greater confidence when you smile.
- Implant Dentistry to permanently correct missing teeth for increased function and improved smiles.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges to restore broken teeth or replace missing teeth after an accident or damage when weakened by wear, decay or cracks.
- General Dentistry to keep your family’s teeth healthy and prevent problems before they start.
- Root Canal Treatment to treat an abscess while avoiding the need for extraction.
- Emergency Dentistry to ensure same-day service in case of any type of dental emergency.
Full Information and Discussion
We take pride in thoroughly discussing your situation, advising on various treatment options and discussing the benefits and risks as well as cost involved in each choice. We want you to be fully informed so you can assess the options and make the right decision for you. Ask our friendly staff about our detailed information sheets to assist you in your treatment plan.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
The Right Service
Whether you need a cosmetic procedure, a dental crown or bridge implant or you aren't sure, our knowledgeable and friendly North Shore family dentist team is always available to answer your questions or offer guidance on what service is best suited to your needs. We can also help you with payment options and appointment booking. Give us a call today!